Monday, April 20, 2009

My story idea, yo

I'm planning on interviewing a woman at a local old folk's home in Hillsdale County. I have yet to hear back if she is still in this home, but if she isn't, there are plenty of nice women I could profile, who have interesting stories. The conflict, if there isn't one already in their lives, is living at this home (which I can't remember the name of) because the place is more of a harshly lit factory than a happy place to stay for their last months/years. I think it's called Medical Care.

1 comment:

  1. I think that any woman with a relatively good memory at that home would be good for your profile. By telling her very personal situation you are also talking about a much greater story.
    It's like getting into a broad thematic through a magnifying glass.
    Good idea.

    ReplyDelete